Stickman can't fight Stickman can't fight

Wut

I did not expect that after seeing a "stick man" title xD good job this was great

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

You don't know how much I love you

Arin you are my hero I can't wait for final installment 2

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

I LOVE YOu

This made me laugh pretty damn hard. God job on portraying girl gamers bahahah

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Frittata

Sure brings back memories.
nicely done :)

The fappy shake The fappy shake

O.o

I see that it's your first animation but... it doesnt have a replay button which is toreable but it doesnt have a preloader or stop at the last frame. please get these basic things before putting something on newgrounds. Adding colour and maybe sound effects and make the art style itself less umm..."rough draft"

well im glad you are into putting flashes on newgrounds and I hope you'll improve.

Salinfo responds:

Well in my defense, I wasn't exactly sober when I made and posted this!
But thanks for the structured criticism, I'm still trying to figure out how to use Flash, so I'll try to get those things working next time!

supersj44 vs another goku supersj44 vs another goku

Sort of agree with the guy under me but...

Yeah you did pull it off pretty nicely, its sort of the sameoldsameold,
but it looked nice in general, but When someone is hitting the other guy and the guy is in default stance it srot of seems 'lazy' but anyways that was not as bad as some of the crap out there so ill give it a 7
^^

supersj44 responds:

its not my best at all i put like 5 hours making it i know ppl like u hate it so whatever i'll do better also he stod there cause the hits didnt hurt duh

The Whales The Whales

Already got em all

Please add a preloader when submitting a video to newgrounds. My ears hurt writing this review :[
Music was quite cool in the beggining tho...
Maybe should think about putting in some content too.
Don't think of newgrounds as youtube poop, think of it a bit mroe professional :l
sorry I think this will be blammed :l

RyanAndIdk responds:

D: oh noes

Euphoric Doomsday Button Euphoric Doomsday Button

I knew he was going to say fuck no... i just did..

March On. March On.

Nice song...

Thats about it tho
It's just a loop of a stationary faceless man :[ maybe if you made him move and sutff that would be cool :P

Stickman Fighters Stickman Fighters

Nice try but...

Well I hope this one doesn't get blammed but umm... You should make it a bit longer than that P:

blueboy100 responds: